Tonight is really your only chance to prepare for tomorrow’s checkpoint. This has been a crazy week!
Tomorrow, I will be expecting you to do the following things:
- Explain which key concepts you think will help you become an expert on your spark and why
- Share the driving questions you have created so far and where you think you can get answers to those questions
- Share some of the most interesting information you have found using those questions
- Involve the adults that visit us tomorrow in conversations about your spark, the work you have been doing and progress you think you have been making
- Find ways to involve them in your learning by asking questions and seeking advice
Make a comment to tell us what you plan to do tonight to make sure you’re ready for tomorrow.
You did some amazing thinking today. It was really important that we revised the Key Concepts so that you could use them to full effect during the Exhibition. By the time we did the third set of photographs your questions were much, much more conceptual, more powerful and more interesting – you really seemed like you wanted to know the answers.
Make a comment to share the following information with us:
- What were the most interesting questions you asked about the photographs?
- Which questions did you really want to find answers for?
- What questions have you created that will really help you become an expert on your spark?
I think it’s really cool because it quite creative any suggestions just comment.
What makes this a good presentation? What does he do well? Could you do this?
I know it is very annoying that I am posting this om blog again but what do u think about this quote? Did it affect anything? Well when I read that I was thinking everything positive about life. It is like 10things you like about life…..
So this is the quote
“Look at the trees
look at the birds
look at the clouds
look at the stars….
and if you have eyes,
you will be able to see that the whole existence is JOYFUL”