During today’s Art lesson we will be looking back at some of the amazing masks that we have made.
Click on the picture to see all our outstanding designs.
We are going to add a picture of our mask to our e-portfolio. Try and answer the below questions after you add the photo of your work.
- How was working with clay different than other media (materials)?
- Would you do anything different if you could do it again?
- What do you think you did well?
- Look back at your plan – did you make any changes to your original plan? If so why?
- What is the function of your masks?
this is a video I made. Please comment and give feedback!
Thanks to Caitie, Aryan, Tammy, Mara, Yuki, Pan and Madhav for acting.
Here is our Video:
Thanks to Aryan, Madhav, Pan, Melis, Yuki and Caitie for Acting.
I made a story of Tabs. It is a true story. I hope you like it. Please give me feedbacks.
Yesterday we watched Nancy Duarte’s TED talk and learned more about the structure of great talks.
Today we would like to take this a step further and we are going to analyze some amazing TED talks.
- So what makes these people such good communicators?
- What do they do that catches our attention?
- How do they engage the audience? When does the audience clap? Do they marvel?
I want to share some inspiring videos with you. They mostly have the same message: never give up.