How am I keeping my exhibition alive?
as Mari said we tought Ms.Kelli’s class the song.
That’s not all.. We went to Khun. Bo and he said the cats have been sent to a big temple (I don’t know which because it’s hard to remember). The monks are taking care of the cats. They only sent the cats that need help, they left the cats that don’t need help (are healthy). Of course, Mari and I are really happy. I think it’s better than taking them to a vet.
So.. I am keeping my exhibition alive. YAY!!
Now for something else…
Mari, Mara, Emma , Chiani and I.. Made it to threw the auditions. YAY!!
We will be dancing at the completion ceremony. So will Stefan and Zola be dancing at the completion ceremony. I know some people in 6SS that should have gone to the auditions.
Anyways..See you guys on Tuesday.
Please Check out my video And like it…
On Friday April 27 I had a skate clinic for the year 4, 5 and sixes.
Here is the video…
These are pictures of CRITICALLY endangered animals. (the ones in the LIST)
1. umatran Orangtun (Indonesia) 2. Sumatran Tiger (Indonesia)
3. Lear’s Macaw (Brazil) 4. Brown Spider Monkey (Colombia, Venezuela)
5. Rancho Grande Harlequin Frog (Venezuela) 6. Panamanian Golden Frog (Panama)
9. Golden-bellied Capuchin (Brazil) 10. Elegant Frog (Australia)
11. Orinoco Crocodile (Colombia, Venezuela) 12. Mountain Gorilla (Rwanda, Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo)
13. Golden Mantella (Madagascar) 14. Eastern Red Colobus (Kenya)
15. Javan Rhinoceros (Indonesia, Vietnam)
I made a story of Tabs. It is a true story. I hope you like it. Please give me feedbacks.
I found another website. It reminded me of the quote Jamie Oliver said “Real people real change”
I just want to share you a powerful video about Bullying and how it can hurt people so much. But if someone Bullying ‘s you all the time, you still have to be strong and move on… Watch the video yourself!!