This is me and saeyeons library inquiry.
Some time ago we started working with words. We all picked a word and looked for images that represented that word. Today we will be taking it a step further and create our own slides of the words. To see some examples click on the picture:
So what do we need to do?
- Make sure you have chosen your picture
- Using PowerPoint to add your word onto the picture
It is all about design – use your design skills to put the word in the right place.
- Upload the picture to Flickr and do the following four things:
- Add your word and your name to the title – for example: Tropical_Jago
- Add the meaning of the word to you in the description field (in your own words)
- Add tags – as many as applicable
- Add the original source of your image
Quick links for help:
Good luck and I am really curious to see the end results.
I took a video of me interviewing my sick mom sorry her voice isn’t very loud because I passed a soar throat onto her. I did in German so I put some subtitles in I think they’re pretty clear and hope you can read fast enough. (I spent an hour on editing this movie and putting subtitles on it it’s hard work!!)
This is the real way to make mochi. Remember the game we played in music, well this video shows the real way with real sticks.
Tell us about:
- Why you chose that book
- What you like about it
- A character you like/dislike
- A great part of the book
- Describe the setting
- Tell us about the author
This wordle is made out of the c0mments on this posting:
The words that you all used the most are the biggest!