There are good things and bad things about being either a boy or a girl. Using Caitie’s gratefulness theme, think of the reasons why you are glad you are or a boy, or glad you are a girl.
Create an attractive TOP TEN REASONS I’M GLAD I’M A…. visual that will go on display in the classroom. Try to keep it serious and sensible as many of the things you might be thinking about could be sensitive for people who are the opposite gender.
Create a Blogfolio posting that tells the story of your PYP Exhibition. Try to include the following information:
- Why you chose the spark you chose
- The main things you did to create energy
- The biggest challenge you faced
- The most rewarding experience you had
- The shifts you think you created so far
- The ‘Lynchpins” of your PYP Exhibition
- Ideas for how you can carry on with your PYP Exhibition
Make your posting interesting by including photographs, videos and any other things you can think of. You can find photos and videos in the Year 6 folder on Media.
When you have published your posting, make a comment on here and include the link to your Blogfolio posting.
I just came back from Australia today I would like you guys to view this video. Because I think it’s pretty cool
You will be having some more sessions with Y7 teachers and students , so that you can find out more about what life will be like in Year 7. They would like to know what your questions are so that they can answer them really well for you.
What questions do you have about next year?
Make comments to share your questions, add on to other people’s questions or even answer some of them!
You were asked to select and read a Landmark Book during the Songkran holiday. A Landmark Book represents who you are as a reader at the moment by:
- Showing what genres interest you
- Showing which authors you appreciate
- Showing the level of book that is “just right” for you
On your Blogfolio, write a posting that tells us the following information:
- The title, author and image of your Landmark Book
- Why you chose to read that book and why it is a Landmark Book for you
- What connections there are between this book and other books you have read
When you have finished, copy and paste the URL into a comment on this blog posting so people can find your work quickly and easily.
This is a very old and well-known saying. But, what has it got to do with your PYP Exhibition? Well… it’s up to you to think about and explain that!
Make a comment and tell us:
- How this saying is connected to the PYP Exhibition
- What knowledge you will need to find out about your spark in order to make you powerful
Write a comment to tell us about where trust fits into your life. In your comment, try and answer the following questions:
- Do you believe you are a trustworthy person?
- Who do you think really trusts you?
- How do you know that people trust you?
- How does being trusted have a positive impact on your life?
- How can you earn more trust from people?
- How can the PYP Exhibition effect the trust people have in you?
What do you think?
How could this idea be extended?
I think most of you guys remember a book called ‘If’. Then I thought it will be pretty cool if we make our own ‘If’. I had some more imagination happening so I wondered if you guys had some ideas too. For instance I wondered, what if the rocks can talk?
Now it’s time for you to think about it.
What ideas do you have of ‘ifs’? Why did you think that? Do you think it can be possible in the future?
Please draw your imagination and write, “what if… your idea”. Then please send it to me so I can make a book.
Hope to see cool ideas!