Blogfolio Posting: Landmark Books and Reading Growth
Well, it’s nearly the end of the year and it is time for you to think back over the whole year and how your reading has come along during your time in Year 6. You have been given a lot of freedom to choose the kind of books you like to read and have also been expected to get good at choosing books that are “just right” for you. You have all really impressed me with your ability to read independently this year, and even the people who were not really readers at the start of the year are finishing the year very strongly.
So, create a Blogfolio posting to share the following information.
- The best book you have read this year and why
- The most challenging book you have read this year
- A book you tried to read but gave up
- The genres and authors you like and why you like them
- How you use reading skills to do research
- The Landmark Book you are reading at the moment and why it is a Landmark Book and not just any old book