Homework: Your Diet
We watched videos about puberty in class t0day. One of the main things that was mentioned was having a healthy diet in order to help your body cope with the changes it will go through. So, I think it w0uld be really helpful if we had some information about what you all eat an drink during a typical week of your life. We’re not going to pick on anyone for eating badly, we’re just going to use the information for our inquiries over the next few weeks.
Create a visual to show what you typically eat and drink every week. Make sure your visual answers the following questions:
- What do you eat for breakfast everyday?
- What do you eat for lunch on a school day? At the weekend?
- What do you eat at night?
- What kind of snacks do you eat?
- What and when do you drink the most?
- How much water do you drink?
Make your visual good to look at and full of useful information. Create on a computer or by hand.