Homework: Numbers in your PYP Exhibition
We will be basing quite a bit of our work on this homework task so please take this seriously, think carefully, deeply and beyond the obvious.
How are numbers connected to your PYP Exhibition work?
- Did you need to calculate the cost of anything?
- Did you need to count money?
- Did you gather data?
- Did you calculate percentages?
- Did you count the number of people you spoke to?
- Did you measure anything?
- Did any of your research contain numbers?
- Was time important in your exhibition?
- Was distance relevant to your exhibition?
Think about the questions above and also any other ways that numbers may have been involved in the work that you did at any stage in the PYP Exhibition. Make a comment to explain and to give as much detail as you can with the information you have at home.