Organizing Rooms for Kanchanaburi
This afternoon the students made decisions about the rooms they would sleep in when we go to Kanchanaburi. I decided to make their decisions more complicated than just choosing to share rooms with their best friends. I gave them the following criteria:
- There must be at least two nationalities per room
- They must not share a room with people they always hang out with
- They must be open-minded about who they share with
- They must bear in mind the fact that there will be room inspections twice a day and they will have to work well together as a team
- They must not share a room with people they will argue with
In the end, I was really pleased with the choices the kids made.
How do you feel about the choices you made? Make a comment to tell us your feelings.