Watch this video, then go to the Everyday Science set on our Flickr account and add notes to say what kind of science is in the photos and why you think that.
Ask your partner to show you three photos that they put notes on. Then, make a comment to tell us who your partner is and the URLs of each one.
Since we were talking about rotting and molding food, I found the article about the McDonalds Burger and Fries project. An artist and photographer called Sally Davies bought a McDonald burger and left it in her kitchen for 6 months taking pictures of it everyday. It didn’t even rot or grow mold over 6 months! It’s a flickr project.
Here’s the link:
Tell me what you think about this.
- Download your photos and delete/edit them
- Upload them to Flickr and add all the information you need
- Do two tasks on Mathletics
- Make a comment on this posting to tell us what Mathletics tasks you did, which photo is your favourite from today and what you have done/will do tonight to relax.
You have been taking some amazing photos and putting them on Flickr. You have taken photos of things and people that are around you in your everyday life in Thailand. You have put your photos into the Thailand Time & Place set, you have also added tags and titles, you have set the privacy and copyright settings and you have added your photos to the map. This is incredible stuff!
- If you have already taken photos, edit some of your photos using Piknik
- If you have not already taken photos, you must do it.
Make a comment on this posting to tell us what you have done today.