Make a comment to answer these questions:
- Why have I put this news story on the Blog?
- Try to find the exact location of this accident on Google Maps and paste the link in your comment
- Why were the people trying to get to Australia?
- Our new unit is “Sharing the planet”. How is this story connected with the way that people share the planet
- Can you find out what “asylum seekers” are?
Today I had a lot of fun snorkelling and exploring the islands. Here is some of the pictures of the trip. I didn’t take these pictures from the internet. The main highlight islands is Koh Yung which near the beach on the shallow waters there is many crabs, small fish, coral, shells, shrimps and sea slugs. Another place is called Hin Glang which is beetween the island Phi Phi Don and Koh Hong where I went snorkelling. I also took pictures of the GPS in the ship when we reached the islands.