Who we are
This is the central idea of our next unit:
“The changes and challenges we face as we grow help us to understand who we are.”
We will be looking at this central idea using the concepts of function, change and responsibility.
These are the lines of inquiry:
- Physical and emotional changes during puberty
- Coping with challenges
- Changes in responsibility
Discuss all of this with some people at home, such as parents and older brothers and sisters, and then make a comment to answer these questions:
- What do you think this unit will be about?
- What do you think it should be about?
- What do you think it should not be about?
Image from yankodesign.com