A few weeks ago Paula and I made our poster together about Being Organized. If you look on the left of the poster you will see that we added some quotes. To get these quotes we asked our siblings if they could think of anything about being organized, we looked on the internet for some and we sat down and thought of some ourselves.
Paula and I chose the quote “Know the worth of your life; let it be controlled by only you” . We think this quote goes well will the picture below.
Here are some of our favorite quotes:
- Life is the room, Success is the door, Distraction is the lock and Organization is the key- Jean-Pierre Ombregt
- Organization is something that is the opposite of people’s thoughts; it saves time and never wastes it -Paula Heile
- Systemizing is organizing and organizing enables us to accomplish almost anything – Paula Heile
- The organized ones are the successful ones- Samantha Ombregt
- Without organization nobody would survive life- Samantha Ombregt
- Organization saves time, Organization keeps you social, and Organization will let you do almost anything- Samantha Ombregt
- Know the worth of your life; let it be controlled by only you- Samantha Ombregt and Paula Heile
Everybody should be organized because that is a very important part of your life and it could change your future a lot.
Samantha and Paula
With your parents, spend some time looking at the Gradual Release of Responsibility diagram outside the classroom:
- Explain how the diagram works
- Share your cards with them by taking them off one-by-one and finding somewhere to talk about each one
- Find out if they think your cards are in the right place on the GRR
- Discuss how you can work together with your parents to progress
- Decide on one or two goals for the next couple of weeks
- Make a comment to tell us your goals and a bit of information about the conversations you had
Remember, make your goals:
Sustainable (you will carry on doing it)
Manageable (it is not too much to take on)
Achievable (you can achieve success with it)
Realistic (it is appropriate for you)
Timely (now is the perfect time to work on this goal)
Really awesome goals from premier leauge 2009 2010
I took these photos so we could capture what you are all reading at the moment and use it for your homework.
Make comments on this posting about the book you’re reading. You could tell us:
- about one of the main characters
- about where the story is set
- about a part of the story that you liked
- about the author’s writing style
- about whether or not you are enjoying the book
- about why you chose that book
- any other ideas of your own!